Closed to new replies
January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

I need help with installing my tablet

:icontimbertuft:
TimberTuft Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist
I have a Wacom bamboo tablet. My computer doesn't have a disk drive, so I went to the Wacom website to try and download the driver instead. My computer is linux, so I clicked the download link for linux and instead of downloading it took me here [link]. I don't know where to go from there. So does anybody have a link to some sort of tutorial that I can follow to try and find the download? And also, make sure the download has no viruses. I have the chromebook by the way (I'm pretty sure the chromebook is linux), and I don't know how much storage this thing is going to take up. I'm kind of a computer noob, sorry for my dumbness. :P

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconchienne-a-jacques:
chienne-a-jacques Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Google Chrome OS is an hardware specific version of a linux os and I don't think drivers have been made so basically it can only be used as a mouse....lot of people have complained and like you want to use theyre tablet on that OS ...contact wacom
:icontimbertuft:
TimberTuft Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist
Oh, that stinks. :| I think my parents are getting a new windows computer soon, so I guess I'll just have to wait until then. :)
:iconchienne-a-jacques:
chienne-a-jacques Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Good luck :D
Add a Comment: