Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 36

A warning about the Yiynova MSP19u

:iconpenningtonbeast:
PenningtonBeast Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I purchased the Yiynova MSP19u two weeks ago and was very excited for it to arrive due to all the positive reviews it has received on both Amazon and various art sites. However, upon installing the pen driver I noticed that the cursor is about an inch off from where I'm actually placing the pen and I cannot find any information available on how to fix the problem. Not to mention the instruction booklets that are included are written in broken English.

Now, after using it for ONE day only, I plug it in and it will not turn on. I hope I can get a full refund on this product, it is most definitely not worth the amount of money I spent on it and I'm severely disappointed.

Does anyone have any information or advice on how to correct either of these issues before I contact Amazon or The Panda City on Monday? If you do, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconevian-dart:
Evian-Dart Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I can't find a msp19u for salem where can I purchase one?
PenningtonBeast Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I ordered mine through amazon.com but they may be sold out at the moment.
Evian-Dart Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
yes amazon.com doesn't have any, amazon.fr do but thats France!
PenningtonBeast Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Weird, it's not even listed on amazon anymore. Well, you could contact support@thepandacity.com and ask if they're going to be stocking more or if there was a recall, etc.
Evian-Dart Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
tks
I contacted panda and the 19u is "on the ocean and should be in store early Feb" Also they offered a 19u with "2 or 3" dead pixels delivered for $569 with one yr warranty.
:iconlycanthropeful:
lycanthropeful Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Check out Monoprice's tablets - I don't think they have Cintiq-like touchscreen ones, but they are insanely cheap and apparently just as reliable/sensitive as Wacom's, if not more.
:icongriffon-nage:
Griffon-Nage Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
The Msp19u use the same digitizer than Monoprice tablet :D (uc-logic)
PenningtonBeast Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
WELL, if I don't feel like the world's biggest dumbass.

My Yiynova is up and running again, the issue was with the power cord not being fully connected.

BUT, I'm still having issues with calibrating the pen, but thanks to a user on another thread I found ThePandaCity's (Yiynova's distributor from amazon.com) support email and hopefully I'll have the problem resumed later on.
:icongriffon-nage:
Griffon-Nage Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
So, it's working fine now ? Do you solve all of your problems ? :)
PenningtonBeast Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yep!
Add a Comment: