Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Intuos5 Tablet Errors

:iconxenoplsonion:
Xenoplsonion Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
I'm a recent owner of a Intuos5 tablet and since I've gotten it it's been working quite well. However, as of recently, starting about a week or so ago, it's been acting strange. What I mean but this is that frequently when drawing, the tablet will become unresponsive for a couple second and then respond again briefly only to repeat the process. I've reinstalled the drivers multiple times and the problem still persists. Is there any way of fixing this?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
That sounds like you are losing power to the tablet.

Since its so new, it's probably your USB port going bad instead of the wiring into the tablet.

Try picking up a powered USB hub (one that plugs into the wall), they are less than $30.

The same thing happened to me, and when it's on the powered hub it's fine :)
:iconxenoplsonion:
Xenoplsonion Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
By any chance would you know a recommended wall plug-in Usb hub? Because to be quite honest, I'm not sure how a plug in usb hub is supposed to connect to both the tablet and the laptop.
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
It's got a usb cable that connects the port to the computer, then a regular plug that goes into the power outlet on the wall, and then there are 3 or more usb ports on the hub you can plug into.

Here is one they have at best buy: [link]
Add a Comment: