Closed to new replies
January 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Wacom Mouse Anyone?

:iconjohnnydwicked:
johnnydwicked Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Filmographer
What does anyone think about the wacom mouse use vs regular laser optical mouse?

I personally think regular laser optical mouse is far superior to the Wacom's. The Wacom's mouse just suck; really bad DPI and has jerky movements that is subtle. It's great that it's battery free and cordless but the mouse just doesn't perform correctly when compared to regular mouse.

I think the regular mouse beats the Wacom mouse unless someone develop a driver or program that can improvement the usability of the Wacom mouse. The other issue with the Wacom mouse is it doesn't let you click on buttons in programs that are built with GTK and QT.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm not sure Wacom would even supply a mouse with their tablets when anyone who can afford a tablet probably has a decent mouse already. I played around with the ones that came with tablets and they're kind of meh. I suppose it's a nice freebie though.
johnnydwicked Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Professional Filmographer
yea..if only they fix the dpi on it.because the dpi on wacom mouse I've used so far suck. They aren't even accurate and not suitable when used for designing but then again, you have the stylus for that.
:iconwatchherfly:
WatchHerFly Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
I never really use the mouse that came with my Intuos3. I've used it maybe.. 3 times in the 4 and a half years I've had it. However, I don't see much of a difference between it and a regular mouse. I just prefer my pen.

My mom, however, uses the mouse and tablet whenever she uses my computer. :lol: I guess she doesn't like the stylus pen.
johnnydwicked Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Professional Filmographer
o.
:iconazure-goon:
Azure-Goon Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I use a laser optical mouse but spend a lot of battery
johnnydwicked Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Filmographer
o
:icontrigger--happy:
Trigger--Happy Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Filmographer
I prefer a regular mouse to a Wacom mouse. The tablet and stylus are far superior to a mouse but the Wacom mouse just seems like more of a hindrance than helpful.
johnnydwicked Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Filmographer
totally agree. :D
Add a Comment: