No Pen Pressure + Unable to Access Tablet Settings

I noticed today while drawing in Paint Tool SAI that no matter how hard I press with my tablet pen, it's treating it like a mouse. I opened the Bamboo Dock (Yes, I have a Wacom Bamboo Splash) to access my settings to get it out of mouse mode, but when I try and open it, I get this error:

"There is a problem with your tablet driver. Please reboot your system. If the problem persists reinstall or update the driver."

But the thing is, I already HAVE the current driver. And I'm not sure if rebooting my computer will do any good, as it gets annoying to have to reboot EVERY GODDAMN TIME a problem arises.

How do I fix this without having to reinstall the exact same driver? Is rebooting a good idea, or no? Also, how come my tablet is suddenly in mouse mode?
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Good advice from *pyro. Anytime my tablet gets weird it helps to sometimes close out of the art program. If no luck then restarting always fixes it.
Redownload the latest driver just in case there was a corruption during transfer (it does happen).

Totally uninstall all of the old Wacom drivers you have.

Download the latest USB drivers for your computer.

Reinstall the new driver as an admin with nothing else running (including any AV), restart if required. Do the same for the USB drivers.

Profit.

Also, rebooting is always a good idea when in doubt.
Well, I actually tried rebooting, and it's working perfectly fine now. But I'll try those tactics in the future in case if it happens again :)