January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Being forced to reinstall my intuos 4 drivers each time

:icontera-rose:
Tera-Rose Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Student General Artist
Hi everyone.

Every time I want to use my inutos tablet I'm forced to re install the drivers off of the CD it came with, The newest drivers get rid of pen pressure! I'll plug in my tablet but my laptop will not recgonize it so im forced to re install.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfrankfreakified:
frankfreakified Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
That's happening to me atm, but with my Bamboo o.o
Tera-Rose Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student General Artist
uninstalled the drivers that came with the CD and installed the newest drivers on the site and it fixed it :)
:iconblightofsin:
BlightOfSin Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
Plus, if you need help installing those USB drivers go here -> [link]

Good luck :)
Tera-Rose Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student General Artist
Thank you so much Jake!
I got it working :)
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Professional Artist
Update the USB drivers for your laptop.

You would be amazed how many problems can be fixed by installing the correct drivers :p

Also, don't use the drivers from the CD. Never use drivers from an included CD :facepalm: if the newest ones are giving you trouble then get the last release, but don't use the years old drivers. At this point you've installed a bunch of shit and it's going to start giving you trouble just because of the conflicting drivers. So, you have to manually uninstall all of the wacom drivers and then reinstall only the correct ones. I would strongly suggest the newest ones and finding the setting that got turned off, but the next-to-newest ones will suffice.
Tera-Rose Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student General Artist
Thank you so much!
That fixed the problem
Add a Comment: