Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Alternating between tablets?

:iconkrackocloud:
KrackoCloud Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
So I've had a Bamboo Pen & Touch for quite some time, but recently also got a Monoprice tablet. I love my new Monoprice, but being a cheaper tablet, it does have trouble with a few applications. So naturally I'd want to use my spare P&T for said applications, right? The problem is that as long as my Wacom drivers are on my computer, my Monoprice's pressure sensitivity doesn't work. This makes alternating between tablets a pain - I often have to uninstall or reinstall the P&T drivers and reboot the computer.
Is there a way to switch between both tablets easily, like a way to just disable the Wacom drivers until I need them? Or is this just the way it is?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkrackocloud:
KrackoCloud Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
I just tried a switch again and I had some, well, issues. So I guess I'll take the advice right now :U
Thanks for the replies.
:icon13era:
13Era Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I would say pick one tablet and stick with it. Tablet drivers dont really like each other. I personally would go with bamboo, althoughh i always hated the touch function - it seemed to be more of an annoyance than of use.
:iconbleachrocks2010:
bleachrocks2010 Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nope also this will fuck up one of your tablets in the long run I found this out the hard way and now I can only use bamboo tablets otherwise it messed up my laptop.
Add a Comment: