Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Digital Tablet

:iconericthomasstudios:
EricThomasStudios Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student General Artist
I don't even know how to phrase this in a way to actually find what I'm looking for on Google, so I'm hoping that I can get help here.

I'm looking for information on getting a digital tablet. Specifically, I want to know if there's something around like an actual notepad or tablet that you can draw on and then transfer to the computer.

I've found that, despite having no problem drawing while not looking down at the medium, I really don't enjoy the feel of my Wacom tablet. It could be that it's not really portable, since I need a computer with me to get it to work, or it could be that the size is making my movements odd. Either way, it just doesn't feel right.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconaudiothirteen:
AudioThirteen Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I'm sure an iPad has an app for that, or are you looking for a tablet specialized just for art?
EricThomasStudios Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student General Artist
I'm looking for something specialized for art.
:iconvorpalkitten:
VorpalKitten Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hmm...have you tried looking at [link]? I haven't had any experience with it personally, but it seems to fit your description somewhat. :meow:
EricThomasStudios Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student General Artist
That's exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you :D Now I have a starting point, since that particular one seems to have a lot of bad reviews.
:iconvorpalkitten:
VorpalKitten Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Glad I could help! Hope your search goes well. =]
Add a Comment: