Selling my laptop (HELP)

:iconlynexi:
Lynexi Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have an HP TouchSmart tm2

intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU
windows 7 ultimate
6GB RAM
64bit OS

I want to sell it and get a normal (better suited for gaming) laptop but I have no idea where to price it.
I have Photoshop installed on it, and I'm more than happy to leave it there for who-ever buys it.
Id does have cosmetic damage cause when HP sent it to me it was refurbished
EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE
and I couldn't send it back because the person who ordered it for me didn't buy the warranty that I wanted.
I, however, covered the damage with hot pink duct-tape, and it looks fine to me now. But you could easily get it replaced at a laptop place, I just grew accustomed to the look of the tape XP
Also:
The fingerprint reader doesn't work(never did since I got it) but I didn't think I'd use it anyways.
The tablet pen has a string that connects it to the laptop, but my feline chewed through it, (but that just a string XDXD)

The damage doesn't effect the way the laptop runs though!
It comes with a tablet pen, and you can spin the screen around and lay it flat like a tablet, and draw directly onto your screen!
I paid 1000 for it, but because it's used, and the damage, IDK how much to ask?! I would love to sell it to a fellow deviant though!!!!

someone please help ;3;

or if your interested in buying it lemme know!!!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfairygal11:
FairyGal11 Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Try putting it up on ebay for an auction. $300 is good and set some days for it-the longer or shorter the auction the higher the bid price goes up. :) You could get $500-$600 bucks from it.
Lynexi Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I dont have a paypal, or a credit card, for that matter. Thats the problem
:iconfairygal11:
FairyGal11 Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
oh
Lynexi Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
that was my first thought too, :T
:iconpr-imagery:
PR-Imagery Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Put on a ebay auction. Starting price around $300. Could maybe get $450 for it.
Tis a good idea
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Artist
What's the exact model?

They sell between $350 and $650 on ebay. Your model is probably in the middle of that but I'm not sure. So think about $500 if it was in good condition... Given the damage and the non-functional fingerprint reader I think you could probably get ~$350-400

Photoshop doesn't help and make sure you either wipe the OS or reinstall it cleanly before you actually sell it. You don't want any personal data on there. Plus, if you want to use the photoshop license on your new laptop you want to deactivate the copy on this laptop.
The exact model is touchsmart tm2t-
Thanks! Thats the price most people are giving me. Its honestly more than i thought i would get!!!
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Artist
what's the actual model number
Touchsmart tm2t 2200
Add a Comment: