Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Problems with tablets and SAI.

:iconderpydrawr:
DerpyDrawr Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I just got a Bamboo Create and when I went on SAI, it wouldn't work. I had to press REALLY hard to create a short choppy line. So I thought something was wrong, the pressure sensity barley worked, too. I also tried downloading the drivers and it didn't make a difference. So I returned it and got a INTOUS5 touch and THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH SAI.
WHAT DO I DO? THATS THE ONLY PROGRAM I HAVE RIGHT NOW. AND I INSTALLED THE DRIVERS.
D:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhmontes:
HMontes Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Professional General Artist
Have you checked the options settings for your tablet. Look in the menu Help/Config. Also make sure you have the pressure settings selected in the tools menu. Look below in the tools panel and if you see an "Advanced" button select that. A menu should appear with settings for pressure.
DerpyDrawr Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thank you, but I see a "Advanced" button.
I go to Wacom Tablet Properties and I clicked 'options' but I didn't see 'advanced'..
:iconhmontes:
HMontes Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Professional General Artist
The "Advanced" button should be in the SAI tools palette. Look at this image in my scraps folder. You can see the "Advanced Settings" button below the red line I made. [link]
DerpyDrawr Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Oh. Okay. Thank you. c:
DerpyDrawr Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Sensitivity*
Add a Comment: