Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Issue with Wacom Bamboo Create.

:iconcoloredpencils:
ColoredPencils Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hallo! I just got a Wacom Bamboo Create for Christmas. Super exciting. I plugged it in, ran the software, updated everything... And everything worked wonderfully UNTIL I opened up Adobe Photoshop 7 (an old one, I know).

As soon as the pen comes anywhere near the tablet surface, my canvas immediately zooms out as far as it can go... and any attempt to touch just opens up the brush menu. It doesn't respond as a right click anywhere else but on the actual canvas, and I can't get it to stay zoomed where I want it to be. =\

Help, please?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconaledin:
Aledin Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
That's odd. Have you tried it on another software? Maybe try Gimp which is free. If it's works there then the problem's isn't the tablet nor the driver, but Photo7.
ColoredPencils Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I haven't quite gotten around to re-installing the driver yet... but I'm wondering if maybe it is a compatibility issue. It's an ollld Photoshop, pre-CS. Haha. I'll have to give it a try.
:iconbrittanytaylor95:
BrittanyTaylor95 Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I have this exact problem! I open a primative program like paint and it works fne, but on autodesk and coral painter it keeps zooming! :(
:iconbeaublanc:
beaublanc Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I've never had that happen with mine! I would say turn off touch.. on mine touch is the top button (if you are right handed) and go into the tablet settings. (can do this through Bamboo Dock) Check that everything appears to be correct there, and if not, you may have to un-install and re-install.

This is all assuming you have restarted your computer.. If you haven't, do that first. ;P
ColoredPencils Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I did try turning off touch... I think I'll just have to try re-installing the driver. Is there an option for un-installing, or will I have to do that through control panel?
:iconbeaublanc:
beaublanc Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I believe you will have to do that through the control panel, I took a look and can't see anything.

It is still weird to as why yours does this, I know I have never had a problem with my, or when it does go shaky or whatever all I have to do is restart photoshop, or at the most restart my computer. :shrug:
Add a Comment: