Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

Which is better for digital art? Splash or Connect

:iconbutterknives:
ButterKnives Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
Bamboo Splash or Bamboo Connect

**NOTE**
i will be using paint tool SAI. so if that changes anything, tell me. which one is better for that program?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmattcombsart:
MattCombsArt Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
their basically the same(different names same features). So get whatever one you can get a deal on. IF u want look into THe Wacom Capture [link] has four programmable ExpressKeys. THe ones you listed dont. If you like the idea of having programmable ExpressKeys to put shortcuts to ur tools then the capture will be better. Either way those 2 are the same.
:iconvisaga:
visaga Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Investigate by looking through the Wacom site and doing a little research of your own :D
ButterKnives Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
I DID, i looked at all the reviews and all the info ;w; im just. asking for opinions. but it doesnt matter anymore, i chose splash.
Aww I'm sorry :huggle: Well I can't really say since I have a Monoprice, but I hope Splash does you well!
it has so far ;u;. <3 i been drawing nonstop since ive got it. well. when im not sleeping or eating x3
haha XD I'm afraid to say this, but I think you came down with a serious disease: Tablethritis. Good luck. I've been through it too :pat:
hah xD eyehhdfbhj. its just ughuu. so fun to draw, ive been drawing nonstop through my days since i was a tiny child x3 <3 i dont think this will ever go away! @O@
d'aww you're actually real lucky! I always have to force myself to practice drawing so I don't get bad or something XD I think I should rename your sickness: Arthritis.

Yep. That's it.
awhh @O@.

lol probably xD
:iconfrosen24:
fROSEn24 Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
i just know splash is newer and you can zoom in and out with the tablet thats it
Add a Comment: