December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Tablet HELP!!

:iconkiliaarts:
KiliaArts Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Okay so as most of you know this is my Third Tablet in 1 year :/

So this one (wacom Intuos 5) I need to keep re installing (I havnt told mum or else she will get mad) and the right click left click thing on the tablet pen has come off................... and I dunno where it is :/.

Anyways. I havnt had the tablet for long and No I cant go to replace it because the shops only replace withing 4 days of having it D:. Its been at least 2 months).

Pressure sensitivity stops working at times but thats all.

I dont want to have my mum find out Because I dont need her telling me that I cant get anymore tablets. (as I would freak).

So yeah this is urgent.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
What's going on with the tablets? Are you abusing them or something? You shouldn't have to replace them that often.

And if you DO get a new one, find one that gives you a warranty.

If you have to keep installing it again and again, that's probably an issue with your computer. Not the tablet.

And as for the pen, you need to buy a new one. There isn't really a way around that if you want the buttons to work or if it is malfunctioning now. It may or may not be expensive.

If you are going through them so often, I'm not surprised your mom won't buy you another one. Maybe you should get a part time job or something.
KiliaArts Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Student Digital Artist
All righty.
No im not abusing my tablets. And the shops only put warrety on then for 4 days after that they won't give money back or swap over.

Its not the pc. The pc is core i7 highest ranking pc.

She hasn't said about not letting me get a new one just that if they keep doing this they are not trustworthey. I bought my last one.
ND trust me I want a part time job but health stops me.
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
'Wacom warrants the product, to the original consumer purchaser, except for the Software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with Wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.'

Not going to do you any good now, but next time you need to go though Wacom instead of the store.

If you are SURE your software isn't the problem, and you have the correct drivers, and your computer is functioning properly, then check your usb ports and make sure they aren't burning out. They may work well enough to support a keyboard or mouse but not the tablet. I had issues with mine for a while until I got a powered USB hub, it would suddenly stop seeing it.
KiliaArts Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Its a laptop.. ...

Hmm.... We rarely buy offline... Could look into it next time tho. Thanks.
Add a Comment: