Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Bamboo Help, Please. (CDs) ! ! !

:iconbloodxeagle:
BloodxEagle Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ah, I feel like this is a not popular issue based on how hard it is to find the solution >///<

I'm just tired of dealing with it...

Anyways, I have a windows XP and a Bamboo Fun and a Bamboo create. I started having this issue with the bamboo fun and was hoping it would not be an issue when I got the bamboo create... I was horribly wrong T_T

Pretty much I can download the information for my tablet to work on the computer BUT I cannot download the other CD it comes with (photoshop, corel painter essentials one) It doesn't recognize the disk as in it looks like there is no disk in when there is.

Ah, I never post in forums on DA but I'm desperate in a way. I haven't drawn on the computer in so long (about a year) and I miss doing art. Not to mention I have improved so much and I want to post more pictures. T_T

I understand basics on the computer so please be kind in your help :o (aka: I don't know too many technical terms x_x")

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Professional Artist
Does the drive work with other disks?
BloodxEagle Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yes
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Is it just the photoshop discs your computer can't see?

I'd suggest actually calling Wacom up and talking to them about it. It is possible for them to send out a bad disc.

And that was the problem before, too? Or was it something else?

In the meantime, why don't you download one of the free art programs to play with? Lots of people like Gimp.
BloodxEagle Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yes, it's the photoshop disk.

I did and they didn't give me a good answer. They told me to just use a different computer :/

My old tablet I used on a different computer and when I got a new computer and tried to load the programs, it didn't work. (That's how I know it's a computer issue and not the CD's) Then I thought when I got the new one the problem would go away but it didn't.

I tried a few and most didn't work for me. I think I tried gimp too. I'll try it again though *shrug*
Add a Comment: