November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Paint Tool Sai problem

:iconxlaelithx:
xLaelithx Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student Artist
Hi!
I bought Paint tool sai 2 years ago and I've had it on two different laptops, both of which worked fine! I rebooted my laptop and so had to re-install SAI along with having to ask for my license due to my email account being blocked (I can't remember the log in info) so the SAI staff emailed me with my keys and licence and EVERY time I drag it into my SAI folder, the program won't load, at all, it says:

"The program can't start because sfld.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"
I have done this 3 times now, over different days so my laptop has shut down etc... I defintely have the sfld.dll file in my sai folder and so I don't know what's up with it @_@
It worked yesterday when I reinstalled it but logging back onto my laptop the message pops up again.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontigerallied:
tigerallied Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
What kind of windows do you use ? xp or 7
xLaelithx Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student Artist
<sub? Oh sorry for not mentioning that XP
Windows 7 :)
tigerallied Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I had a similar issue with 7 some time ago

Try to reinstall the program but when you install it, right click and "Run as administrator" even if you are the administrator of the pc.
xLaelithx Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Artist
I've done it :) I'll see if when I log back onto my laptop tomorrow, if it still works. Fingers crossed!
Thanks for the help :)
tigerallied Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
let me know if it works
xLaelithx Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student Artist
It's working! :D Thank you ^_^
Add a Comment: