Closed to new replies
November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

In the market for a graphic design tablet - android hopefully

:iconadream0fsin:
adream0fsin Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
my price range is around 100$ and i need a good tablet i can use with designing, i am looking hopefully for a android baced tablet with a decent app to either link it to my computer or an app to design right off the tablet...
ANY TABLET SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME AND ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PROGRAMS ARE AS WELL!!!!

i really want a computer tablet "IF" i can use it for art...NO APPLE......if not i will end up going for a graphics tablet but i prefere a method of on screen drawing at a cheaper price then the graphic design screen tablets....so why i am looking into the possibility of a hopefully android based computer tablet i can draw on....but if it isnt any good i will go with wacom tablets.....if i have no choice

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconruwich:
Ruwich Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Tablets are really hard to use (tablets like iPad or even Android) for freehand drawing and painting. I'd recommend the good o'l graphics tablet. It'll take some time to get used to it, but it gives you greater results.

[link]

It's less than $100, too!
:iconrachburns:
RachBurns Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'd recommend a Monoprice in the case you can't afford/find one that you're asking for--it doesn't have the on screen bit you're asking for, but the one I have was about $40, without the extra nibs and pen that I bought. [link]
:icon1and1isme:
1and1isme Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Dont bother with regular android tablets (or ios for that matter) for drawing, especially not for 100 dollar, get a wacom bamboo instead. It should be fine.
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Wacom Bamboo is your only hope, unless you get a job and save up the money for a Cintiq
Add a Comment: