Help with Bamboo Capture tablet pen.

I dropped my pen and I need to disassemble it in order to see if I can fix it but I can't see any way to open it up, my tablet is a bamboo capture, I need help please! I want to make sure it doesn't work for good before buying a new one.
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You should get it to a shop, or back to Wacom if it's under warranty. There's really no user-serviceable parts inside a digitizer, let alone the stylus.
Well, the only way I can get it is through the internet but for now I'm trying to fix it on my own, if that doesn't work I'll have to buy another pen.
Aww, sorry to hear about that :c
Anyway, I got a bamboo tablet as well and had the same problem once. Maybe you should try this: (Got my pen to work again that way)
First go look for the folder on your computer where all the files for your tablet are located. There should be a file called Bamboo-preset or similar (sorry, not sure about the exact name because my version is german...)
Open up that file and click on the button that says ´delete personal presets´. After that my pen worked again, hope yours will do, too... and sorry again for not being a very big help at all :"D
Yes, I have done it an nothing worked, the pen is broken for sure, my last hope is to open it up but I don't know how, the mew pen costs 70 dollars, it pisses me off that I broke an expensive pen out of nowhere.