Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Help with Bamboo Capture tablet pen.

:iconrazor-zyrak:
Razor-Zyrak Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I dropped my pen and I need to disassemble it in order to see if I can fix it but I can't see any way to open it up, my tablet is a bamboo capture, I need help please! I want to make sure it doesn't work for good before buying a new one.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlatin-geek:
Latin-Geek Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You should get it to a shop, or back to Wacom if it's under warranty. There's really no user-serviceable parts inside a digitizer, let alone the stylus.
Razor-Zyrak Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well, the only way I can get it is through the internet but for now I'm trying to fix it on my own, if that doesn't work I'll have to buy another pen.
:icon00shadowdragon00:
00ShadowDragon00 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Aww, sorry to hear about that :c
Anyway, I got a bamboo tablet as well and had the same problem once. Maybe you should try this: (Got my pen to work again that way)
First go look for the folder on your computer where all the files for your tablet are located. There should be a file called Bamboo-preset or similar (sorry, not sure about the exact name because my version is german...)
Open up that file and click on the button that says ´delete personal presets´. After that my pen worked again, hope yours will do, too... and sorry again for not being a very big help at all :"D
Razor-Zyrak Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yes, I have done it an nothing worked, the pen is broken for sure, my last hope is to open it up but I don't know how, the mew pen costs 70 dollars, it pisses me off that I broke an expensive pen out of nowhere.
Add a Comment: