Closed to new replies
November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Good gaming PC requirements?

:icontysavarin:
Tysavarin Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Student General Artist
My pc is too underpowered when playing PC games can I have some help here?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontherealpadster:
theRealPadster Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Interface Designer
We're going to need a budget, what games, what framerate you'd want, and what resolution you're playing at. And your current computer specs would also help.
:iconlatin-geek:
Latin-Geek Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
To give you a proper budget we'd need your system specifications (go to [link] and download the program, then run it and paste the "summary" here) your budget, your country, and your intended use (what videogames do you play, do you do a lot of video editing or something like that, etc.)
:icon1and1isme:
1and1isme Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Student Digital Artist
soemthing like an I5 3550 or something with a GTX 660 Ti or AMD HD 7870 8 gigs of ram at 1600Mhz a 500 watt + PSU from corsair, 1TB hard drive from WD or samsung and a corsair 200R. And an SSD as a boot drive if you can afford it. That should make for a good PC.
:iconvivivoovoo:
ViViVooVoo Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Before asking for recommendations for good computer equipment, you should first state what your intended budget is.

Otherwise, I can easily just suggest the super high-endest of the end hardware which might as well cost the same as a house. :D

Otherwise, just Google the stuff. There's plenty of sites which provide insightful information (read:graphs) which would far exceed what can be illustrated in these forum posts.
maybe not too expensive around 500-1000 USD
Ok do you know any good graphic card? Or a cpu recommendation is nice
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
The graphics card is the highest priority if you want to upgrade anything. RAM and CPU are also important, too, although you'll probably have a harder time upgrading the CPU than the RAM
Do you have any good graphic card recommendation? Or a good CPU
Add a Comment: