Closed to new replies
November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Good gaming PC requirements?

:icontysavarin:
Tysavarin Nov 21, 2012  Student General Artist
My pc is too underpowered when playing PC games can I have some help here?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontherealpadster:
theRealPadster Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Interface Designer
We're going to need a budget, what games, what framerate you'd want, and what resolution you're playing at. And your current computer specs would also help.
:iconlatin-geek:
Latin-Geek Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
To give you a proper budget we'd need your system specifications (go to [link] and download the program, then run it and paste the "summary" here) your budget, your country, and your intended use (what videogames do you play, do you do a lot of video editing or something like that, etc.)
:icon1and1isme:
1and1isme Nov 21, 2012  Student Digital Artist
soemthing like an I5 3550 or something with a GTX 660 Ti or AMD HD 7870 8 gigs of ram at 1600Mhz a 500 watt + PSU from corsair, 1TB hard drive from WD or samsung and a corsair 200R. And an SSD as a boot drive if you can afford it. That should make for a good PC.
:iconvivivoovoo:
ViViVooVoo Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Before asking for recommendations for good computer equipment, you should first state what your intended budget is.

Otherwise, I can easily just suggest the super high-endest of the end hardware which might as well cost the same as a house. :D

Otherwise, just Google the stuff. There's plenty of sites which provide insightful information (read:graphs) which would far exceed what can be illustrated in these forum posts.
maybe not too expensive around 500-1000 USD
Ok do you know any good graphic card? Or a cpu recommendation is nice
:iconpakaku:
The graphics card is the highest priority if you want to upgrade anything. RAM and CPU are also important, too, although you'll probably have a harder time upgrading the CPU than the RAM
Do you have any good graphic card recommendation? Or a good CPU
Add a Comment: