Nexus 4 or other?

It seems great, I like the spec and the hardware of the phone. It impressive with that price, but it is only 8GB...compare it to GS3, or other devices, which one is better?
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Does the galaxy s3's battery life improves after the Jelly Bean update?
It comes in a 16GB variant as well. Better is subjective :shrug: if you like it you might as well get it. I mean, it's a cell phone, not a life-long commitment. You'll have it for what, two years or so?
so I have an iPod (8GB). I didn't put much stuff in it, but its already running out of space (reserving at least 1GB space). I reason I'm struggling is because for example, the note 2 is a bit expensive, the s3 (rumor) has low battery life...not sure about other phones though
Then get the 16GB version. I don't see the problem here and you're not really doing a good job expressing what exactly you want.
In my mind, I'm thinking about s3 or N4. s3 seems to have a lot of features, but it doesn't have the camera that N4 has - the "street view" camera.
The SIII is a good phone. If you want an expansion slot then you'll want to go with the SIII
but about the short battery life?
The battery life is fine. You could always get a second battery if you need more than 8 hours :shrug:
View all replies
If you don't want 8GB, pony up the extra $50 for the 16GB.

If you need a removable battery or microSD expansion, get a GS3.

If you're on ATT or Verizon AND living in an LTE area, maybe an iPhone, Optimus G, or whatever other phone that supports LTE.

If you want freedom from carrier BS, your ATT or T-Mo coverage is good, want the latest software updates, cheaper monthly plans and lower costs in the long run, w/ one of the fastest phones on the market, and you don't fall into the above categories, N4 all the way.
having a MicroSD card slot is a big deal for me...is it really cost more to add the slot to a phone?
Probably a question of design or security. I'm sure there's a reason why Apple and HTC don't include it. Big fan of microSD here too. I have a SII w/ 16GB storage AND 16GB SD card, and I've grown quite fond of this setup.
Oh I remember now, the speed camera takes a picture. Right now, most android phone requires one or two seconds to focus...thats one of my concern