November 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

A little help maybe?

:icondeadhorseart:
deadhorseart Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Student Filmographer
Hello there.

Basically I have a Trust flexi design tablet because I'm too poor to buy a wacom but what the problem is, is that due to my laptop being a gimp I have to run in safe mode whenever I want to go online or use my Photoshop, is there anyway at all to enable pressure sensitivity in safe mode on windows 7?! Hoping someone here may know as google doesn't bring anything up =(

Thanks

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

deadhorseart Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Student Filmographer
I appreciate the fact that you guys want to help, this is however an UNFIX-ABLE problem with my laptop, even if I were to replace the CPU it would live for 3 weeks at most, I HAVE already cleaned it out, nuked it, sent it into shops, who just laugh and give me it back. There is NOTHING that can fix it, Believe me I know how to fix laptops and PC's I done it years ago as a cross business with my step dad. But this is unfixable, All I want to know is if there is anyone out there thats figured out how to use pressure sensitivity in safe mode, as obviously the driver for my tablet is still running I dont understand why its not functioning the same.
:iconruwich:
Ruwich Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I guess you should clean your computer up first. Like uninstall stuff you don't need.
out of 150G thats on my laptop... I have 100G free.. its not a space thing dearie.
:iconunhealthy-addictions:
I think you should first fix your laptop and whatever it is it's fixable. If you are able to run in safe mode you are able to get your os running again. If you give more details on your settings it will be easier to help.
Laptop model and brand + OS and hardware
it's unfixable, ive done it all already.
It's fixable. If you can run in safe mode it means you can reinstall or format or do anything you want. You are only limited when physical hardware is literally broken.
Physical hardware is the problem but what the hell if you think you can fix it, when I can't, shops can't, and the manufacturer doesn't want to on you go, I'm running Windows 7 64bit on a Hp Pavilion DV6500 (even though it says dv6000 on the case it is NOT a dv6000) Processor - AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor TK-55 1.80 ghz. 2GB Ram. 150gb hard drive.
I don't want to seem over confident but the idea when you troubleshoot is just to eliminate what it<s not and then pin point what the exact problem is wheter it<s hardware or software. So when you say physical hardware is the problem it means that a component is defective or not working as it should if not it<s just a conflict. So when you got the laptop windows 7 64 bit was pre-installed and at one point it started to bug or ?
.............Please man, disregard this, this is not a thread about my laptop, or getting it to work, if you cannot answer the question at hand here.But if you want to know. The cpu and gpu are too close together making the whole laptop overheat, it was the manufacturer trying to save space within the laptop, but fucking it up completely. Because of this it causes the bsod (however it does not show the blue screen it just freezes) in normal mode. Make performance slow and the hot keys on the top of the laptop to power on the full thing which it should not do. It was 2nd hand and looking at the events log from way back this only started to bug out recently, it's not a virus as it's been nukes, its been defragged ive even searched in cmd promt for fuck ups and everything software wise is legit and working perfectly.
dudee chill out the answer to the question is safe mode does not permit you to load the necessary drivers and apps needed to do what you want and every big name brand have fuck ups with particular models and you can either try to bug the company or fix it yourself or give up believe there no solution I had a friend who gave up on his laptop and I got HP to send him a new one because they have to stand up for bad builds and they usually do. It seems to piss you off for some reason but if you want to fix it or get HP to fix their crap it is possible without spending a dime. If you ever want too I'll help if not don't go denial style & pretend my answer was unrelated to the post question. Its related. The product number is located on the service tag on the bottom of the notebook if you want to tell me what they are :please: I'd like just for fun see what could be done... you have nothing to loose except a little time & dealing with me for 2 or 3 replies :P Im not thattttt baaad :paranoid:
Add a Comment: