November 16, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Big Investment Tablet

:iconbroadway-luv:
broadway-luv Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hey everyone!
It seems as though the majority of posts concerning tablets here are about having a low budget, and getting the most for your money. Well, of course I would like the best bang for my buck, but I've saved up for two years and my parents are willing to pay for the majority of a birthday/holiday present in the form of a new, professional digital tablet.

I'm a Mac (running Snow Leopard), and I've had my small Bamboo Fun for /forever/. I have Photoshop Elements 4, which came with my tablet, but I've used my school's programs for more intensive stuff, that Elements couldn't do. I'm looking for a tablet I could carry into college, and maybe even into the field- though I know technology moves so fast. I don't have a crazy-high budget, but want to make a big investment. I'd totally be thrilled if any tablets came with programs. Any suggestions?

Thank you so much!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconteenage-artist:
Teenage-Artist Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You should talk to Lauren about her tablet
I can't remember what it is called, but I know it's a high quality super duper tablet.
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
Don't bother with a tablet unless you have a laptop, and don't expect a cintiq to be portable...
:iconbroadway-luv:
broadway-luv Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Oh- never mind! Sorry, I did some research myself! Thanks anyways! If you want to give any input still, I will certainly take it into consideration, though! It seems a Cintiq is the way to go.
Add a Comment: