Details

Closed to new replies
November 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Artist Tablet?

:iconrozedollkrystalalice:
RozeDollKrystalAlice Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I've been looking at the iPads, but I'm not sure what kind of tablet I should get. I'm used to GIMP more than Photoshop or any other programs and it has to be able to use the pen because I want to draw directly onto my screen. I do audio edits and creations too, so it must sound exceptional. I know it won't completely, but I'm basically wanting one that will pretty much replace my laptop. Not concerned about the price, just trying to find the right one for me. :3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconartofjeffhebert:
ArtofJeffHebert Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I workflow on a tablet (iPad specifically) is a bit diffrent from a full fledged desktop version. Once you learn the diffrences they can be a powerful tool. Try to get the most screen size for your budget and the most powerful one you can afford. I use a 3rd gen iPad and Sketchbook Pro or iPad mostly. It works well, the canvas is "HD" large in this case and is exportable as a very printable png or PSD file.
:iconrozedollkrystalalice:
RozeDollKrystalAlice Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'll have to see then, thanks. :3
Add a Comment: