Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

What gaming device should I ask for?

:iconblueblur515:
BlueBlur515 Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi, I was wondering, what gaming device is under $200? Because I really want to know what i should get for gaming.

I have
2 Wii's,DS,DSi,3DS,Xbox 360, and 5 IPod Touches. .w. and yes that is true!

Also the games need to be at least 30-25 dollars. PLEASE HELP!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconscnal:
Scnal Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
"2 Wii's,DS,DSi,3DS,Xbox 360, and 5 IPod Touches."

Dear god.

If I were you, I'd really just sell half of those, and any games that go with them, and just get an excessively good computer (like, with the money I'm assuming you have to get all those, I'd be looking at those 2 CPU motherboard computers). Computers are the best gaming machine anyway.
:iconlatin-geek:
Latin-Geek Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You shouldn't get anything if you're turning to the internet for advice on what to buy. If anything get more games for one of your existing consoles! A lot of neat stuff is coming out for the 360 this christmas season.

May I ask why you have two Wiis and five iTouches?
BlueBlur515 Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Okay, My little brother stuck 3 CD'S ITunes cards and a penny in the wii's disc reader. We opened it to much, I kept getting a error screen. So we got a new one to replace it. though I wish I had the memory of the old wii into the new one. lol

The 5 IPod touches (May come to 6 soon) My little brother broke. (He put it in water, threw it at the door, someone sat on it, washing machine, and flew to my 1st story)
:icondtrinidad:
DTrinidad Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I know these choices I recommended may be over $200 but if I were you, I'd save money and wait until I can a afford better stuff. A gaming PC is cheaper to build if you have the knowledge and skill.
:icondtrinidad:
DTrinidad Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
PS3 is the best console of this generation. However, these days, I realize that PC is all I need for gaming.
:iconfrosen24:
fROSEn24 Nov 12, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
dang the only thing i see u dont have is the ps vita and no its nothing like the psp it so beautiful. and the black op 2 coming out on it. And for anybody saying they aint got games its true but its becasue they are waiting for licenses from the companies before they can put it on the vita just go look at reviews on youtube
:iconpr-imagery:
PR-Imagery Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Do you really need another gaming machine?
BlueBlur515 Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Pretty much. Yes. My parents ask me what I want for the big thing. and IDK what to get.
Add a Comment: