Details

Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Wacom Connect or Genius?

:iconxragdollqueen:
Hi! I want to get myself a tablet, but I have some doubts.. I've never used one before, I only use mouse for drawings. At first, I wanted to get a Wacoom Bamboo Fun small, but I can't get it in my country. So I've found a Wacom Connect Pen only and I wanted to get that one.. The price is quite reasonable. Still, I saw the prices for Genius tablets, and they are way cheaper :O Don't get me wrong, It's not that I don't want to pay haha thing is that it's the first year I'm working, I'm happily buying it with my own money and as a "big" inversion I don't want to waste it. I've heard that Wacom's pen get worn out quite easily, I don't know about the ones from Genius.. I would like to hear from people that have thise tablets and tell me their experiences with them :)
Thank you for your time :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmidwinter-sun:
The price difference here is indicative of how much more work has been put in the wacom products to make them high-quality. We're talking materials, software support, customer support, everything. A wacom tablet is much more easier to use, feels more natural, and will last for a very, very long time (as long as you don't smash it against the wall on purpose). It's a long-term investment and it's worth the money.
Oh, thank you so much for the comment! :D
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The quality of the Wacom is higher than the Genius and the Wacom drivers work better.
Good to know, thanks for the comment! :)
Add a Comment: