Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012

Replies: 4

Wacom Connect or Genius?

xragdollqueen Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
Hi! I want to get myself a tablet, but I have some doubts.. I've never used one before, I only use mouse for drawings. At first, I wanted to get a Wacoom Bamboo Fun small, but I can't get it in my country. So I've found a Wacom Connect Pen only and I wanted to get that one.. The price is quite reasonable. Still, I saw the prices for Genius tablets, and they are way cheaper :O Don't get me wrong, It's not that I don't want to pay haha thing is that it's the first year I'm working, I'm happily buying it with my own money and as a "big" inversion I don't want to waste it. I've heard that Wacom's pen get worn out quite easily, I don't know about the ones from Genius.. I would like to hear from people that have thise tablets and tell me their experiences with them :)
Thank you for your time :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Midwinter-sun Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
The price difference here is indicative of how much more work has been put in the wacom products to make them high-quality. We're talking materials, software support, customer support, everything. A wacom tablet is much more easier to use, feels more natural, and will last for a very, very long time (as long as you don't smash it against the wall on purpose). It's a long-term investment and it's worth the money.
xragdollqueen Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
Oh, thank you so much for the comment! :D
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Professional Artist
The quality of the Wacom is higher than the Genius and the Wacom drivers work better.
xragdollqueen Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
Good to know, thanks for the comment! :)
Add a Comment: