Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Trust Aeroo or Wacom Bamboo?

:iconmarcelflow:
MarcelFlow Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
Hi there, my graphics tablet recently dead and now I'm looking for a replacement. I don't want to spend more than 100 because I'm not a pro making a living of this (yet!). So I've done a little research and I've come to this two models that I think meet my criteria.

The Trust one has 8 hot keys and a wheel, battery free pen, 2048 levels of pressure and it's bigger (almost like the Bamboo Medium). The Wacom one has 4 hot keys, 1024 levels, capacitive multitouch (like a laptop trackpad) and it's prettier ;-P, but it's smaller (I see it too small as I'm used to an A4 format).

So what do you think?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmarcelflow:
MarcelFlow Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
What keeps me from taking the Wacom is the size, it's so much smaller than what I have now. Although the medium model has an ideal size, any bigger model than the small pen&touch would go far from my budget.

BTW I have had a Trust graphics tablet and it has worked really well for about 5 years.
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012   Digital Artist
Wacom, Trust are horrible and break so easily.
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Professional Artist
Get the Wacom. The Trust ones are cheaper build quality and use inflated pressure sensitivity levels. They just write the drivers to read more bits, even if those bits don't actually mean anything.

I would also suggest getting a larger wacom without the touch capabilities (unless you really want to use the touch)
Add a Comment: