[ Wacom Bamboo Capture vs. Bamboo Create ]

Basically I went to the Source today and saw that they had the Wacom Bamboo Capture on sale for $74.99 instead of the regular $99.99
I looked it up online and realized that the Bamboo "Create" is the ideal thing for artists.
I was wondering, should I take advantage of this sale or would my best bet be to splurge $170 on the Bamboo "Create" (not that I really have the money for something that expensive right now)?
Because from the looks of it there's not much of a difference between the 'artists tablet' and this one.

I really need to get back into the habit of producing digital art. I know that will give me the chance to advertise my commissions more as well. I haven't been able to do digital seeing as I lent my tablet to someone and never got it back.

Lucky for me that tablet wasn't all that amazing. The pen pressure only worked on one laptop for some reason so it was a pain trying to use MY laptop to draw when it didn't have pen pressures.

Anyways, thanks in advance for the help! Let me know what your opinion is c:
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have the bamboo capture it's very good! cost me around 100 bucks but it's worth it, I dunno if it's better or not than the create, but I like it..
Awesome :B
It's good to hear from someone who owns it, haha
Comparison: [link]

It's bigger, the pen has an eraser, and it comes with Painter :shrug:
Oh, that link if perfect, thanks :'D
The eraser would be convenient but other than that it seems good to me.
I think the extra drawing surface would be worth it, but whatever works