Details

Closed to new replies
January 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Drawing Tablets

:iconpaul182:
Hi! I was hoping to get some help with deciding on a drawing tablet to buy. I have read up on them & the one i'm interested is- Wacom Intuos4 PTK-640 Medium A5 Graphics Tablet. I actually know next to nothing about drawing tablets, so I have nothing to gauge what makes one model good & another bad. I'm willing to pay roughly 300. Thanks for any help!

Paul

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjridgwell:
JRidgwell Jan 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Stick with a Wacom Tablet and you know you'll be getting a quality piece of hardware. I would also suggest getting a cheaper tablet for your first one, something from the Bamboo range would be an good starter tablet. It takes time to get used to using a tablet and some people don't like using them even after doing so. See if you can find somewhere that will let you try one..
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Jan 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That one is fine. You might want to start with a cheaper one if this is your first tablet. That way you can make sure it's really worth the money to you and that you'll actually like it
:iconpaul182:
Thank you for the replies! I think I will stick with this make. It seems like a good brand to go with. I will try someone elses before I buy iy like you suggested. Thanks again!

Paul
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Jan 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Wacom is a good brand :]
Add a Comment: