Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Use Android Tablet PC as Graphic Tablet

:iconvertex768mhz:
VERTEX768MHz Featured By Owner Jul 25, 2011  Student Digital Artist
Hello everyone. sorry if i'm asking not important or wrong place here :(
I want to ask.
Can i use Android Tablet PC as a Graphic Tablet ? Because i have no money and skill to buy wacom... i use android 2.2 . can it use as a graphic tablet ?
thanks for answer :)
I will give you a llama if your answer are verified. :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthemihic:
TheMihic Featured By Owner Jul 28, 2011
It can but not as effectively as actual tablet, you know precision, pressure sensitivity and other things.
But it's cool for simple sketches + it's easy to carry it around.
:iconmidwinter-sun:
Midwinter-sun Featured By Owner Jul 26, 2011
Not exactly. You can get a stylus for it and thus draw on it, but it will only be good for simple sketches. Drawing with a graphic tablet will be much more accurate; also, graphic tablets are pressure sensitive, which is also kind of important. So it's up to you to assess whether you need those features. If you don't a simple stylus will do the job. If you do, there are a lot of simple and cheap tablets to choose from. You know, not only artist buy those ;)
VERTEX768MHz Featured By Owner Jul 26, 2011  Student Digital Artist
okay thanks for the answer ... :D
:iconkit-y:
kit-y Featured By Owner Jul 25, 2011
Thread moved to Hardware Forum.
:iconskyzyk:
skyzyk Featured By Owner Jul 25, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Just for the fun, I pushed the link. At first I was confused and then it sank in. Thank you, I think this THE best compliment I have received. I appreciate your support very much. I work hard and it's always nice to receive some recognition for it. :handshake: :happybounce:
VERTEX768MHz Featured By Owner Jul 25, 2011  Student Digital Artist
okay
Add a Comment: