Bamboo Fun Pen and Touch. Pen isn't working.

So I've had my tablet for about a year now. It's actually my second one after my first, a Bamboo Fun broke.

My pen and everything was working earlier this week. Then all of a sudden when I went to plug my tablet in, the pen wasn't working.

I know it's not from dropping my pen. Because I have dropped my tablet pen in water and let it dry out and it worked just fine. :U

I've tried reinstalling the tablet driver as well, and still it's not working right.

I can only get the pen to work if I hold it almost sideways. Even then it's not quite working.

The tablet it's self works just fine.

I just don't know what to do, maybe someone can help?

Should I try reinstalling the driver again?

I don't know man, I'm at a loss.
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Buy a new pen, that's what I had to do.
Just go to wacom's site and order one there.
Free shipping I think.

I feel really old though now..in the tablet world...I've have my Bamboo Fun for like..6 years..xD
It was the last model they made that came with a mouse
xD

How lame am I?XD
lol me too i woke up one morning and it wouldn't work! (but my dog chewed on the wires a bit but it still worked then.) did u get it back?
is it too late to call tech support to get it fixed under warranty? troubleshooting is like a checklist. if its not this its this, if not this then this, ect. if you've tried reinstalling the drive why would a 2ed time help if the first didn't (yes, i know, their are reasons but go with me on this) i fix computers for a living and personally i'd 'first' see if its the hardware before i spent hours on the software.
Alright I'll try it a second time. Thank you for you help C:
I think I can still have it fixed under warranty but I'm not sure if it's to late. I can always try though.
But anyway thank you very much C: