Java and program posting

I have been pretty proud of some text-based Java programs that I've made and I'm wondering if anyone knows where to post code to get comments/critiques.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you want to learn Java, I'd suggest starting with the scripting derivative, Groovy - the extra interactivity makes debugging faster and the code is a lot less verbose. But the languages are close enough that if you know one you can code in the other.
I already have an IDE that I love, I'm more looking for a place to post my work for employers.
You can keep repositories of your ongoing projects on GitHub. Although, there is no real community behind it, like a forum or anything.
That's ok, I'll definitely post stuff there. Thanks for pointing it out to me :D
I've posted here before, but it was to get help. They might have a critique section or something, so could check it out.

java-forums.org
Thanks, I'll check it out!
Join a forum centered around that type of program and post there. There must be Java enthusiast boards around and they probably have sub forums for whatever type of program you're writing. I'm sure Reddit has a sub for it.

Sometimes you can post to stack exchange if it's short and ask for critique on a specific thing but I don't think anyone will want to read a ton of code and non-specific questions aren't allowed.

I can tell you this forum is not a good place for it. Maybe three of us that frequent these boards know any actually programming and past that you'll only have kids who vaguely know Minecraft was written in Java.
I figured here wasn't a great place to share, that's why I thought I'd ask if you guys knew anything around the interwebs.

I frequent Stack Exchange and I definitely know they are only interested in it if it's broken. 

I'll have a look see on Reddit. Thanks.
Yeah, I mean these days it's pretty much all Reddit.
I've never been on Reddit actually. I always thought it was just another chat site... and I didn't want to have to upkeep another account.