How many Nendoroids do you have?

My Cute Little Hatsune Miku Nendoroid by theblooman  
I have only one at the moment. It's Hatsune Miku in a diving suit. And I love her to death. Not sure if this is the right forum section, but oh well... 
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
That Miku is really cute. I've got four nendos: Spider-man, Iron Man, and two Tachikomas, and I have some Figmas too. I really want to get the N nendo that just came out, but it's so expensive Sweating a little... 
She's so cute :D I love Miku.

I have 2. I can't get my pictures to work, they have an x. So I'll send you link.

I have Flonne from Disgaea

www.ebay.com/itm/Good-Smile-Di…

And a Hatsune Miku one (but I did not pay that price.).

www.ebay.com/itm/Good-Smile-Ne…

I also ordered this Hatsune Miku, but I never got it. So I need to get my money back and reorder.

www.ebay.com/itm/New-Hatsune-M…

I also want Etna, but it is too expensive.

www.ebay.com/itm/Nendoroid-356…

I really just want Etna's wings and tail so I can put them on Flonne and she'll be like Flonne from Disgaea 3.

cdn.staticneo.com/w/disgaea/th…
Don't even know what it is 
Nendoroids are plastic figures of characters from anime, manga or video games. They're created by Good Smile Company and have a chibi design, which makes them look cute. You can change their facial expressions (each one has 3 faces to choose from) and their poses (thanks to a variety of arm and leg positions). I got mine from a place in Newcastle upon Tyne called AnimeZ, which sells a few of these, along with other otaku-appealing merchandise. 
I don't have any, unfortunately, but I hope to get myself one pretty soon. I love the Miku Nendoroid you have - she's so adorable >w<
Also, check out these three Instagram posts featuring my Nendoroid. The former two are pretty much cuteness overload.