PLEASE HELP ME!! (Archive of our Own)

hey everyone i recently got a Archive of Our Own account and am having trouble figuring out how to format my story. Whenever I post my story the preview shows that all my paragraphs are mashed together. I have looked up help online and no one can answer how to fix this!

Example: When i post this is what it looks like
I glanced over at my reflection in the water.
"What are you doing?" John asked.
"I'm trying to figure out where the fish are" I replied.
"You won't find any there" he answered.

so as you can see all dialogue is mashed together and if anyone was to read my story they would get very lost and tired. PLEASE HELP ME FIX THE FORMAT I AM DESPERATE! 

I have already tried to copy a PDF this didnt work, and you cant upload a word doc. file the website only lets you copy and paste your work onto their little box

ANYONE WHO CAN SUCCESSFULLY HELP ME I WILL AWARD 300 POINTS TO!
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ah. Post it into Sta.sh — and edit it there, before submitting it from there. :D
I knew you would know what to do, Copper!!! :hug:
YAY! I'm so glad I could help! :happybounce:
I knew you would!!! :huggle:
ohhh my gosh!!! u just saved the day!! it worked! thanx sooo much!! i would have never thought to do that! points are coming your way! 
Awwww...you don't owe me anything, dearling! Just one deviant, helping another! :heart:
aw really?? thank you so much! u are too kind! 
Hey, I like being able to help folks...and the thing I love most about :devart: is the sense of COMMUNITY! :D
aw thats a nice way to look at things! haha your very helpful! one of the nicest people i have met on here! no wonder you are friends with Sarn! she is like one of my closest friends on here! 
Yay! Thanks, honey! And yeah...Sarny is AWESOMESAUCE. :heart:
View all replies
Hmm, I can't help you, but copper9lives is a writer, she may know some trickz. If anyone that I know will know, it's Copper. :D
ok thanx so much for reading the forum buddy! 
No problem at all! :D