Wow or League of Legends?

I used to play WoW, but now people tell me to play League. What do you guys think? Which should I take up?
Comments66
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
NEITHER. I'd rather play Minecraft and/or write stuff randomly.
FFXIV? It sure is pretty. 
I gotta go for League. Sure it may not need as much strategic planning as other mobas, and the idea might get repetitive eventually as it does with late-game MMORPGS, but what makes it fun is its flexibility.

It's easy to understand for beginners, but professionals can find ways to push it much further than that. Even casual plays and builds have a shot at making it to the regionals. The hype is real.
You might think it's the same combat system and every game is the same, 3v3, 5v5, etc. but the fact that there are so many variables in each game that it's completely new each time. Take it from someone who has over 4000+ games and still continues to enjoy the everlasting shit out the game when I have time.

Toxic players? Every game has 'em. Just mute and keep playing. Got skype or some other ventrilo program? Pick up a friend or four and party it up.
DOTA 2 is better than LoL, more in depth. But you might prefer LoL if you like simplier gameplay with more action and less strategie. I'd recommend you to try both. Smite is also pretty good. A good mix of LoL and DOTA but with a 3rd person perspective.
Im gonna stick with WoW haha.
But DOTA is gud D=
I hate be this kind of guy who always comes with the third option but:

Guild Wars 2.

Not as big a grindfest as WoW.
Not a MOBA, and especially not as lame as LOL
Community is generally nice and great — much nicer than people over LOL.
Low-level zones still stay attractive once you reach higher level (downscaling)
No monthly fee
Better than WoW
You can evade shit (dodging — V (IIRC) or double-tap direction keys) — last time I checked (Cata), that wasn't an option with WoW
The world feels much more dynamic and alive (renown hearts and world events)
Exploration is pretty cool
Bi-weekly updates with living story
WoW has nothing that can compare to the Charr badassery. Pandas? Pff!

PvP: WvW, mists. There was also 5v5 PvP, but I'm not sure whether that's still a thing.
Both games feel like a waste of time for me unless you got friends that play it too.
League of legends feels too fast paced for me @_@.
i just dont want my entire life to be consumed. hhaha
How about Team Fortress 2?As long as the hat addiction doesn't get to you, the game will only be a casual past-time.
Team fortress 2 is awesome in that it doesn't require intensive grinding, and thus is not a major time drain. 
My favorite class is engineer; however I often medic. 
i dont know what that is haha
I think WoW needs more time invested than LoL.
i cant go back to wow... but yet. 
I play LoL because I LOVE the dazzling character designs, it's free to play, I love competative games like the kind it is, and I don't have the time to dedicate to WoW. (I played WoW for one month. It consumed my entire life during that duration. it was not healthy.)
im all for beautiful art ;)
WoW is a MMORPG and LoL is a MOBA so they are totally different type of games. I prefer LoL because I hate endless grinding. LoL is free to play, but also has content that can be bought with real money, but it isn't needed to play the game. LoL is at its best when played with friends. If you are a real hardcore gamer you can make a team and compete in the LoL tournaments and win massive amounts of money.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              :moneyshower:                                                                             
thats really cool... im assuming not real money though....
Ofc real money D: Winners got $ 1,000,000 and even 13-14th places got $ 25,00.
WoW is AMAZING. I've played for 2 1/2 years (Ive got a lvl 90 Deathknight nelf :3) But it can get pricey. Honestly, WoW is worth the money if you ask me. For the alliance!~