Email Group for students ? do you have any ?

Hi everyone,
Im new to deviantArt. :)  I have question about email groups. Did you ever created and where ?>? I need to create a safe email group for our students group at university because our shared gmail address wasnt good idea...
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hiya,
my uni group is using mail4group.com and we are quite satisfied with this mail group. we can add resources, chat using chatbox etc.
it's somethin like gmail with dropbox in one place ;-)
Check with your information services dept. about setting up a mailing list.  They probably have a mailing list reflector like GNU Mailman set up for other lists already.  Failing that, there are some free mailing list services like Google Groups.
:pointr: I have moved this thread to the General Nerdiness Forum as it is better suited here.
My uni had a platform that enabled/allowed this.. and fairly positive most universities have it too?

If not, i think dropbox should work equally well. 
I don't know that this email group is for, but if you're just sharing files/creating ppts/docs etc, you guys can keep your own gmail accounts, and just create a folder in google drive where all shared documents etc is shared/stored there.
Why not just email whatever you need to everyone off the adress book?