Closed to new replies
February 16, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Anybody have a Hetalia MMD download?

:iconlanni-chan:
Lanni-chan Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Student General Artist
Gahh, this is starting to make me angry, I can't find the downloads to any of the characters and I was wondering if anybody had the people, and if you can Email me the zip, I'm kinda looking for the Italy brothers and anybody else, thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhmontes:
HMontes Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Professional General Artist
I know of two online sites with MMD Hetalia models, MikuMikuDance Resource: [link]

And Mikudance.info: [link]

Though the second site is going through a reconstruction most links are still working.
Lanni-chan Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Student General Artist
Yeah, I tried those two but they don't have the models I'm looking for, thanks anyway!
HMontes Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Professional General Artist
Sorry they could not help you. The other places I find models is in YouTube MMD videos which list downloads in their descriptions. And on Bowl Roll, though you have to know a little Japanese to read the descriptions there, it can be something of a treasure hunt.
Lanni-chan Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Student General Artist
Haha, yeah, apparently the makers of the Italy brothers models and the Prussia model have discontinued them and the only way to get them now is through email with someone that has their zip file ^^' haha, sadly, those are the ones I'm really looking for, oh well, I'll keep looking!
HMontes Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Professional General Artist
I know what that is like. I wanted the Akine Haru model when the maker removed her from distribution. But I did a lot of hunting around on YouTube and found working links. I finally got her. Everybody asks for Nanami models but they are hard to get when they are available. Nanami adds so many tricky passwords to the downloads.
Lanni-chan Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Student General Artist
ahh, I knoww, it is starting to get on my nerves, I've been searching for about two weeks now, >3<
HMontes Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Professional General Artist
Well best of luck to you. It took me about a month or so to find Haru.
Lanni-chan Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Student General Artist
okay! I'll keep searching!
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013
So what the heck is a MMD
Lanni-chan Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Student General Artist
It's actually Mikumiku dance, look it up, I was just seeing if anybody who knew of it had the models for it that I needed,
Add a Comment: