Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
February 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Need help, can't seem to edit a picture I submitted (not sure where to post this either)

:iconthemichaelmacrae:
TheMichaelMacRae Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
K so I submitted this picture a few weeks ago and I noticed dA had a new submission page. I realised after the fact that I was not presented with an option to title the picture, nor could I pick what size I wanted it. Those options simply weren't there (at least as far as I could tell).

I just hit submit when it let me. Then the next morning I noticed the title of the picture was actually the file name it had on my computer. So i thought "gee wiz I forgot to change the title, silly me" SO I hit the 'EDIT' button and it instead of taking me to the actual edit deviation page, it goes to a blank page and perpetually loads.

I went back to my older pictures and hit the edit button and it brought me to the old edit page, which worked fine. It's just this new picture that won't work.

I wouldn't have a huge problem re submitting it, but it got a lot of views and comments and faves and I'd hate to throw them away just for the sake of editing a few problems.

ANYWAY... does anyone have any advice? had this problem before? Know how to solve it?

Devious Comments

:iconbradleysays:
bradleysays Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
Please refer to this thread if you need help with deviantART. :)

:iconchainedname:
chainedname Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Which picture is it?
:iconchainedname:
chainedname Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
All of my old and new pictures open up in the new edit page! Have you tried again recently?
:iconthemichaelmacrae:
TheMichaelMacRae Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I did about 10 minutes ago actually. I was surprised, but the one I want to fix is still busted. I'm going to go to school tomorrow to use the computers there, maybe it's just the computer I'm using. No idea otherwise
Add a Comment: