Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

looking for a holiday backpack

:icondesignenigma:
DesignEnigma Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Hi all, I am looking for a backpack for my holidays with my wife and baby this year and also to take to peru next year (2014)

I need it to hold my dslr and an extra lens, a laptop/notebook, ipod and just general techy things... the kind I am looking for is one I can have with me at all times, so on the plane and so forth, cant be too big really.

I know its alot to ask, but does anyone know of any bag/s that will meet this spec and if so can you please link them

Thanks

Mike

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconinazar:
inazar Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
I picked up a Nomad bag a year or so ago:

Show ImagesdA PRO Nomad Bag by £deviantARTGear

(In case the above link doesn't work, try this: [link])

It's really quite good at this: it has a special pouch for laptops inside, a good amount of padding and a huge amount of space inside. It's also easy to fold down the top if you don't need all of the copious space.

Funny story: I slipped on ice while wearing my Nomad bag, with a laptop inside, and landed flat on my back. Any other bag, and I can probably guarantee things would've broken: the Nomad kept my laptop sufficiently protected that there was no damage. So it definitely seems to work.
:icondesignenigma:
DesignEnigma Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Thanks for the reply mate, I was looking at this... but was unsure if it would take my DSLR + 2 lenses also
Add a Comment: