Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 69

My PC is stubborn

:icondragonmilo:
DragonMilo Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
I have 2 problems, and they don't exist if I'm using safe mode, which sucks because I have lower res and the sound driver doesn't work. I just hope it's NOT a hardware problem...

I use Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bits, and it was formatted into that one week ago. It was formatted because randomly my PC started to freeze up when it said "starting Windows". Back then it was x86... Idk if that has something to do. More specs are:
- AMD Anthlon(tm) 7750 Dual-Core Processor 2.70 GHz
- 4GB of RAM
- Nvidia video card (but I don't remember exactly...)

ISSUE 1: My PC RANDOMLY freezes up and for minutes (sometimes 2, sometimes more than 10...) and then it runs normally. But then AGAIN all of sudden does the same... I've been finding some sites saying how to solve and I tried but the problem still exists...

ISSUE 2: I can't use ANY browser. Well I can open them but NONE will load ANY page. I tried many and the ones that say are for 64-bits... Still nothing.

Please give me a solution if you know one, or at least show this to someone who may know how to solve this problem. I hope I didn't forget something important ^^; Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondesignenigma:
DesignEnigma Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Driver Genius Pro just makes things more simple, will make sure everything is up todate hardware wise and does it very well. I am thinking with the freezing still going on its more a hard drive issue but can't be sure... but that would be what I would be looking into, try these free programs to test your hdd

[link]

[link]
:icondesignenigma:
DesignEnigma Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I think its reformat time mate! once installed grab driver genius pro to update all your drivers to the latest updates, run a windows full updates. If you are running multiple drives make sure that the power saving is off.

Make sure you have somthing like malwarebytes to protect you from naughty things infecting your computer...... oh and only use chrome!
DragonMilo Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Reformat?! :O_o: But the problem started right after it's been formatted. ...Ok I can't really say if it was RIGHT AFTER but the problems started very early, at least on the same day.
And why a driver genius pro? :O_o:

I always used Chrome =D I could solve the browser problem! It had to do with the antivirus. No problem now. I'm using my dear Chrome now! =D

I noticed... Sometimes my PC freezes because I try to download or install certain programs. And I already tried to install 2 but they just get stuck and don't continue >_> And well there're other moments that freezes too but idk why... ^^;
:icondelusionalhamster:
delusionalHamster Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My PC is impulsive and enjoys long walks on the beach.
._.
:icongartore:
gartore Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
localizar el problema
:iconchallengeacceptedplz:
:iconchallengeaccepted2:
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

en fin como es su computador (sin contar la informacion dada) mejor dicho que programas tienes (TODOS) y que paginas (ademas de deviantart (suponiendo) youtube, gmail/hotmail/yahoo/...,FAILbook(facebook) )vistas mas
He notado... A veces se congela porque intento instalar o descargar programas >_> Y he intentado instalar 2 programas y nunca lo hacen... Se quedan pegados. Pero aśn hay momentos en que se congela por razones que desconozco... ^^;
:icongartore:
gartore Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
bueno parece un ploblema entre la ram y el disco duro
puedo descartar lo demas
espesificaciones del disco duro
:icondoctorv23:
DoctorV23 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
Win 7 should be damn snappy on a fresh install, especially 64bit and your specs look good enough. In any case, if it runs well in safe mode and not otherwise, it's generally sane to assume that some process or driver which doesn't run in safe mode is causing the trouble. Have you installed any updates, software, drivers, etc.? Which Antivirus are you using?
It might be worthwhile to have a look in the Event viewer for any tell-tale signs.
DragonMilo Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
I've seen on the internet I could make certain programs don't start automatic when Windows starts. I did with all that aren't from Microsoft and the problem still exists in normal mode...
I use Avast & Comodo, and even WITHOUT them activated the problem persists. Windows has its latest updates if I'm not wrong.

Thanks for comment...
Add a Comment: