PC is better than Mac.

Let the shitstorm begin....

Devious Comments

:iconnyx-valentine:
Nyx-Valentine Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Professional General Artist
:lock: by OP request
:iconjoeoiii:
JoeOiii Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
I've used botha lot, but prefer pc. It's easier to fix when something goes wrong. Also they are a lot more powerful for the money. I just built a computer that is about 4 times more powerful than the best imac for 1/3 the price.
:iconppeitso:
Ppeitso Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I've been raised in a house where PCs are not welcome... So Mac
:icondelusionalhamster:
delusionalHamster Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Now I see what they mean by the whole "cult of Mac" thing. It really IS like a religion...
Ppeitso Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
What's the "cult of Mac"?
delusionalHamster Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's a nickname for the apple fandom, making fun of how being a diehard apple customer is very similar to being religious.

For example, you use apple products because that's what your parents taught you - just like a fundamentalist christian believes the earth is 10 000 years old and evolution is a satanic plot because that's what their parents taught them.
Ppeitso Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm fine with windows shit... But only for gaming... But my dad despises Microsoft...
delusionalHamster Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I despise both apple and microsoft. They're no better, both are despicable companies that might have been innovative decades ago but have become so fat and complacent and full of marketing people and lawyers that these days they don't do any actual innovating, they just use their capital and political clout to hinder their competition by abusing the broken patent system and bribing... I mean, lobbying politicians to make legislation that protects and subsidizes them. They hate freedom and do everything they can to suppress it.

If your dad despises microsoft but loves apple, then he has issues with selective blindness, because they're just two sides of the same shitty coin. They both do the exact same things.

I use a free OS because it's the ethical choice. I don't want to support sweatshop labour or patent trolling or vendor lock-in. I care about doing the right thing and not supporting companies that do so much evil.
Ppeitso Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Microsoft really fucked up the halo series for Mac users... It was released something like 3 years after Bungie had announced it would be...
:iconmunuci:
Munuci Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student General Artist
I currently have a Macbook and I've had it for a year, got it for school (Graphics/media-related stuff/design bleh). The only thing that completely totally sucks is that I can't run most games on it since they're not made for Macs, of course, there's bootcamp and I've used it and it works pretty well, it's just a total pain in the ass. Before this I owned a cheap laptop and yeah, I couldn't even run L4D2 on that so this is quite the upgrade when it comes to speed and whatnot.

I like Mac because it runs smoothly, but of course if you get a more expensive PC it'll probably run faster than a 300 eur laptop. I kind of want to get a PC as well so I can play games on that, there's just a lack of money going on.

Honestly I don't really have an opinion, just the fact that all Windows laptops seem to run slow and start up slow just kind of ruins it for me. But yuh. NO CLEAR OPINION HERE ~~
Add a Comment: