Closed to new replies
December 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Your Mary Sue's/Gary Stu's

:iconseshochan:
SeshoChan Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
Anyone who has ever written fanficiton, original fiction, made an RPG-character, et cetera, knows that they at some point had a character that was despicably perfect at anything s/he did. Who was your worst Sue/Stu?

My first Mary Sue was created when I was about 11 years old. I was a member at a Swedish Harry Potter-site where there was a forum in where you were able to write down your HP-fiction.

Her name was Alison, she was cute, nice and, I don't really remember, but very good in school and of course in Gryffindor. She was in love with Sirius Black(surprise much?). Also Lucius Malfoy was in love with her. One other thing to note is that she was acutally an older and thinner version of myself.

[Excuse me for any horrible grammar mistakes. Also, I hope this is in the right forum.]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconladykuki:
LadyKuki Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student General Artist
I might have made some, but it was probably too long ago for me to remember. :O
:iconkinola14:
Kinola14 Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
I once (intentionally) created a Mary Sue. I called her Ivory Atlantis Mango Lee Starman.
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Professional Artist
You'll get more action on this in the lit forum. You might want to go ask an admin to move it there.
:iconlaemperatrizmariana:
LaEmperatrizMariana Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't think I ever had a Mary Sue/Gary Stu that wasn't intentional. :O
Add a Comment: