Closed to new replies
December 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

Music on my dA profile?

:iconsatanizmihomedog:
Satanizmihomedog Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ok so I've seem premium members with youtube videos on there profile.
I have found the code for that.
However my question is:
Is there a way to make the video auto play? Or loop?
Or is there another code that will allow you to have a music player on your dA profile?

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Please refer to this thread if you need help. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconmkr:
mkr Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Professional General Artist
Here's why this is a horrible idea: two people who share interests in an art can have wildly different tastes in music. Your choice of track to play automatically is likely to be completely repulsive to a visitor and turn them off the idea of looking at your art.

I have many Internet friends with questionable tastes in music, but they're great at what they do, whether it's photography, writing, painting, or anything else. I never would have gotten past the music if they had some running in the background when we first ran into each other.
Satanizmihomedog Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
True but its not like if these types of music players existed people couldn't just scroll down and turn them off. Plus I've found something similar to what I was looking for. c: So thanks for all the help guys. :D
:icondeviant-garde:
deviant-garde Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012
And by guess, I mean find it out through getting favors from many of many of my powerful and well affiliated friends in places which I can not describe in great detail at risk of I or a beloved family member being murdered or my livelihood being drastically detrimented in other very important ways.
:icondeviant-garde:
deviant-garde Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012
Not only is that probably not possible, but you will make everyone hate you and will probably garner something akin to a dedicated mob of constant harassers, doing whatever they can to destroy not only your account but possibly even more things unrelated to deviantART just because of the sheer power and intensity of crowd-harbored feelings of detest. If I were you, I'd do whatever I can to clear all public personal information off of the internet so it can't be used against me. For example: I would possibly try to find your phone number and order you mountains of food from several different places at once after guessing the general vicinity of where you live based on your area code and any other address-based information I can garner up, so that there is quite literally a huge line of people forming at your door attempting to deliver you all kinds of pizza, chinese food, and other types of fast food. I might even try to organize a flash mob at your house at an ungodly hour of the night and make sure that it's painfully obvious who all of your neighbors should hate and possibly throw objects at when most convenient, if they don't simply attempt to destroy your property in lieu of the opportunity to physically injure you.

In short, no.
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012
No, and I'd get myself unbanned from the helpdesk just to report you if you were to find a way.
Sorry to hear that.
:iconnokari:
nokari Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Nope, and if there was, I would leave your profile immediately.
Sorry to hear that. But thank you for your reply c:
:icondavidscript:
DavidScript Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Why?

Why would you ever want to do that?
Add a Comment: