Closed to new replies
December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Shimeji Help!

:iconkittythenekoalien:
KittyTheNekoAlien Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I just downloaded the Shimeji thing, and I am wondering what I should do next. I have a few questions actually.
First, I saw there were personal, professional, and ultimate versions, but I don't know what the differences were. I went with personal to kinda test it out. I am still using the default one and watching to see if it acts different, and so far, it hasn't done any weird shit like multiplying, taking the windows, jumping, or crawling around the sides of the screen. The images are there for it, so I assume he'd do the same things. But I don't know, maybe I should go to the better one :/
Other things I'd just assume, like that I can only keep it the size of the img file without it messing up the animations.
I've also seen where Shimejis may do weird animations, like apparently a Hetalia one has France stripping.
Any advice you can give me about Shimejis?
In the time it took to write this, the Shimeji has finally started doing things like crawling on the ground like a worm and crawling on the underside of a window and on its side.

Devious Comments

:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:lock: OP request
:iconkiewakakie:
KieWakakie Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I hdn't come accross it before and I had to look it up... thinking I might get one now :P hows it acting now?
:iconkittythenekoalien:
KittyTheNekoAlien Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
They basically were doing more of the same things, the occasional idle actions and such, crawling on the bottoms of windows when I'm not on fullscreen and it's touching the "ground", but not much really. At the very least, they are fun to throw, even if my computer science major fiancee says it's breaking the laws of physics when they slow down as they fall XD
Add a Comment: