Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

WACOM BAMBOO - INTUOS 5 - CINTIQ 12WX HELP

:iconbeehivestudio:
BeehiveStudio Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Okay so!! this is it which are the require hardware specifications my computer has to have to work perfectly with a wacom bamboo, an intuos5 and a cintiq 12w, I am talking about Operative system, harddish, ram memory and all those stuff...

it's be awesome if someone could let me know

:iconmegacookie:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnull-unit001:
null-unit001 Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Professional General Artist
id say get the intuos 5, you can buy the RF wireless receiver...all of those work with windows xp vista 7 regardless of your hardware specs and the latest mac OSX i think its 10.4 and later but i would not get them if you only had windows 8 considering 8 just came out, its gonna be buggy

wacom products even work on linux distros ive used my intuos3 on ubuntu with gimp, its pretty awesome

imo have a least 4gb or ram and a decent 2+ core cpu can be intel i3 i5 i7 for amd i would suggest the fx chips the fx8320 is about 200 bucks for a quad core very nice but thats overkill unless your gonna do some 3d stuff aaaand a decent GPU get a gtx 550 ti or the gtx 480...very cheap right now you can get one online for like 150 bucks very fast good with allot of applications good acceleration with Open Cl and Cuda etc. also does great with wacom products
BeehiveStudio Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
thanks so much this is quite useful
:iconnull-unit001:
null-unit001 Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional General Artist
your very welcome, lemme kno if you need any other advice i love helping mah peeps
:iconnokari:
nokari Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Step 1: Go to www.wacom.com
Step 2: Look up the system requirements for the Cintiq 12WX
Step 3: Compare with your computer's specs

The Cintiq is the most demanding of the 3 hardware, so whatever that needs is the only stuff you gotta think about. If that's supported by your computer, which it more than likely is, then you have nothing to worry about. Just make sure you download the latest drivers for each device for your specific OS (e.g. don't download a driver for Vista 64-bit when you only have Vista 32-bit).
BeehiveStudio Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
thanks so much I will check that up =D
Add a Comment: