Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Anyone selling a full set of Lucky Star figmas??

:iconnikiptc18:
Nikiptc18 Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student General Artist
Okay, I've been looking long an hard for either a winter or a summer uniform full set of Lucky Star figmas. If anyone is selling them or knows someone that is, could you link me to them or comment here? Thank you so much ;m;

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconartryan:
ARTryan Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
YOU GUYS COULD CHECK OUT THIS AMAIZING SITE WHERE YOU CAN ORDER ANYTHING YOU WANT OFF AMAZON.COM FOR FREE IMPLY BY DOING SURVEYS AND COMPLETING OFFERS YOU GET POINTS TO SPEND AT AMAZON THIS IS NO SCAM OR ANYTHING ITS CALLED POINTS2SHOP IF U DONT BELIEVE ME THEN CLICK THIS LINK OR RESEARCH IT ON YOUTUBE OR GOOGLE [link] thanks
Nikiptc18 Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student General Artist
Could I have some proof of it not being a scam?
sure search the site points2shop into youtube there are tones of videos like tutorials of how to use the site in stuff there are also unboxing videos what people have made to show proof :) if you do decide to sign up could you use the link I sent you as it helps me to many thanks :)
I did sign up but the whole site looks a little sketchy...
Well i have already ordered a set of earphones and they are comming in the post on the eighth of december :)when you sign up and complete your registration you will recieve 250 points and if u want to u can order something very cheap whith those points :) it is not a scam tho not at all I would not be signed up to it myself it it was as was kinda a bit wary at first :)
Nikiptc18 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student General Artist
Okay~
:icondrachenmagier:
drachenmagier Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
The main problem with Figma is normally, that they are sold out before they even get released. So, you either preorder them or you spend a big amount of money on ebay. :/ Sorry, ebay was the only place I could find where you can still get them and it's not going to be cheap.

Plus, you'll have to be very careful on ebay, since quite a few sellers will try to sell you the chinese fake figmas. :/ Though a quick swipe gave me about three or four sellers who'd had the complete set of both uniforms in their item-lists.

Good luck with the search!
Thank you! :meow:
Add a Comment: