Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

anyone else use esnips.com? the site COMPLETELY STOPPED WORKING WTF

:iconsachi-pon:
Sachi-pon Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
[link] does anyone else know about this site? i've used it for 4 years! it's a place to upload and look at other people's files. it is for audio, video, pictures, lots of things. i listened to so many songs on it =( (rare anime/j-pop songs that were hard to find anywhere else, sniff sob) and i uploaded some things onto it too.

but for i think a few months now, no one can access ANY files. when you play audio files, nothing happens. when you try to download files, you get a small png image instead, it's some kind of icon for... something, idk. when you try to search for files, nothing comes up. when you try to go to the forums, the page never loads. i can log into my account but can't edit or delete any of my files. when i tried the "support" page and did the "contact us" form to file a complaint, i tried to type the code and it never worked no matter how many times i did the codes that came up. another weird thing, the "editors pick" video has been "cars" for a long time, it never changed.

and i don't even know who's in charge of the site at all. there's no name, or company... wtf

there is a facebook page. you can see other people's complaints. enips doesn't answer them... (actually i still complained there too lol) [link]

so there are just files stuck there and no one can access anything. i imagine the files are just... locked somewhere deep inside the site XDD

who else has used esnips before?

or, who else has had this experience with a website, where it just completely stop working?? what did you do? is there any hope?? *sob*

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconshinjistar:
shinjistar Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
hmmm i've never used this site, but if you're looking for downloads, 4shared is a pretty good site....if you make an account there (it's free, you just need an email address), you can pretty much download everything xD

i know how it is with jpop stuff, though; i'm a big jpop fan myself, and some of the stuff is really hard to find xDD but since it's the internet, you WILL end up finding it....if it exists, it's on the net somewhere LOL
:icondavidscript:
DavidScript Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I remember using it to listen to music because YouTube was blocked on my school computer. It pretty much introduced me into the whole Vocaloid and whatnot fandom.
Add a Comment: