Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 38

jquery Galleries / Image Slider

:iconginkgografix:
ginkgografix Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
I have been looking for some fancy way to add an image gallery or slideshow to my website, but so far i haven't found what i am looking for.

Basically i want to have something that will switch between images on click , not automatically all the time, and that is not fullscreen (maybe with preview thumbs below the actual bigger image). I don't have enough knowledge of jquery myself to customize a lot, so i would need something that is already really close to what i have in mind.

If anyone of you knows a site where i can look up for such a code or has a link to a special gallery/slideshow that would fit, it would be really appreciated if you share it with me.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconaapis:
Aapis Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
[link]
[link]

I've used these in the past.
ginkgografix Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013
Thank you!
:iconfantasy-alive:
fantasy-alive Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
I know this is a bit late, but the slider I use is called Sexy Slider and you can buy it here: [link]

It is super simple to use and it is highly customizable. I use it on most of my web projects. Hope this helps.
ginkgografix Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Still had no time to work with sliders, so it's not too late yet. Will take a look at it, but i think i will start with a free one until i am sure what i am doing and what i want.

It's good to get feedback for sliders you have to pay for though. Makes it easier to decide for what you want to spent money. Thank you!
:iconmrfenix:
MrFenix Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Interface Designer
Hey Ginkgografix. A while ago I wrote a blog article on some awesome Jquery sliders you can check it out here [link]

Hope it helps. :)
:iconbdstudio:
BDStudio Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Professional Photographer
Thanks! I used it to :)
MrFenix Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Interface Designer
No problem BDStudio! :)
:iconbdstudio:
BDStudio Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Photographer
Here a nice tip in return: [link]
CSS3 buttons :D I am totally happy with this new technology!
MrFenix Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Interface Designer
BDStudio, that is awesome! Is that your site? Thanks for the link ;)
Add a Comment: