issue refund - Paypal

i had a problem with Paypal, i hope someone can help me...

i sales by artbook USD15 per 1
my friend pay USD15 to my paypal account is FINE, corrent.
but after few weeks,
the amount become USD14.11.......and the "issue refund" buttom shows,
how?
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If help like consolation, In my country you can't buy dollars. In fact, for paypal you pay the rate of exchange plus a rent for use foreign money. How works there?
hold up, paypal only requires you to spend?, not retrieve cash to your account?
maybe paypal hate you.. lol..
I did face the same problem with paypal and then after I have just stop using paypal.
ya, i may going to stop using the paypal soon~
The missing amount is due to Paypal fee, which is subtracted from the amount your friend sent :) The Issue refund button is not related here; It's just that you can return the money to your friend within a certain time limit if you ever have to~

You can use something like this site >> [link] To calculate the amount properly inclusive of fees :D
thank you my dear~~~:glomp:
ah it's a fee, sometimes it does that ewe;
I think paypal just deducted a fee from the payment. If the customer didn't send the money as a "gift" then they make you pay the service fee. Hope that helps!
thank you, it is help a lot a lot!!!!

:hug:
you're welcome! glad I could hep ^ _^
can i ask you, if i send payment to other ,
so i need go to
-send payment
-using the "personal payment"

right?
yes, if you want to send a payment to someone else, and they have a paypal account, you would

-send payment
- use the "personal payment"
-click the "gift" option
by clicking gift, no one should have to pay an extra fee.
^ _^
Hi,
Be aware that if you pay by gift and they do not deliver the goods or services you purchased, you cannot get a refund. (because it was a gift and not a payment).
i see~thank you very much!:hug:
well there are different fees depending on where the person that sends you money lives...it also depends on wich option they use to send it (payment for goods, personal payment, money owed, etc). The fee I usually have to pay is only like 1% of the total price though xD
i see:0
thank you~:hug:
Paypal did even worse to me lately, and still hasn't resolved it. I sent $5 to someone for a commission, and it never made it to them even though the money was deducted from my account. :(
If you made a payment you can get a refund. If you sent the money as a gift, you can't get it back and you might have been scammed.
But even in Paypal it said that the payment hadn't gone all of the way through.
What was the specific message on the transaction.
What did PayPal customer support have to say?