Let us pick from each other...

Simple...

Chose your favorite from my gallery and I shall chose my favorite from your gallery.
If you can add an explanation of why you like it that would be great, but it is optional.

Let's have fun and let this thread begin!! :) :D La la la la  :happybounce: Hug Singing Hi! Woohooooo!   w00t! 
Comments61
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Orange and Lime by ixnivek i like this one because you showed me that still lifes can be interesting
Be Formless by ixnivek
This one's good cuz the colours are well-balanced even though they come from all corners of the spectrum! The composition is pretty congruent as well so that's another thumbs up. 
This one made me smile...

Looks like they are taking a selfie with each character with different facial expressions...love it! :)
My Little Pony print by butwhywhywhy
Wewww, that was like my first ever digital painting. Glad you liked it :)
Major props to you for being your first one...:)
Essentia.Yellow by ixnivek  I like this one because the colors look great together. The composition looks good too. Very professional looking work :)
Had a very difficult time to locate which one of yours was my favorite among all your awesome work...but I will go with this one:

C: Pastel Stars by SilverChaim  and   Tropical Yuu by SilverChaim

Your gallery is so lovely, full of color, life, cuteness, balance, harmony, stars, flowers and to achieve this with pastels is quite difficult (at least for me)...

:)
Thank you very much for the nice words! :)
No problem...You got some awesome work! :) :D
Con el Tiempo by ixnivek
I really like this one :D the color explosion and the neon colors :D yet somehow they don't clash at all XD it's really impressive ^^
'So that's the world....' by Bcpupu

Love the setting in this one...nice watecolor skills. :)
thank you :3
details are RIP XD hahaha
Many interesting pieces but I'll pick this one.
Cradle of Joy by ixnivek
 I love how it is such a relaxing scene contrasted with a whole rainbow of colors
I like the bold colors of this one:

The bullet by TheDragenda
I would say... This one!

Lost [Swamp] by ixnivek

I like the dark atmosphere and a sense of depth in this piece :)
[OC] Darkside of Mute by moonmute

This one! 

To me, it represents some sort of duality/identity crisis/mash-up type of drawing, and I love these drawings...great work! :)
Oh~ I see :D  Thank you for your kind words :)
No problem! :)
I love the perspective and the title is very fitting. ^.^
Candid by ixnivek
It was hard to pick from your very interesting galley, but I will go with this one:

Duke by coconutmoose

Sometimes the sketches we don't like tend to become something awesome...like converting rough and raw sketches into diamonds! :)
I like the surreal quality to this one. A bit of a mix of styles but elements of almost alien landscapes all merging together. The colouring is nice as well, especially the prismatic effect of the ground :)

Haiku by ixnivek
Speed Challenge 15: Jump! by Starfire-Productions

These kind of views are always pleasing to my eye...You can see the movement, the dynamism, the action in it. I can sense the pilot talking through some sort of communication device as he breaks the speed of sound barrier... Great stuff! :)
Thank you.
This was a fun piece to do for the perspective challenge. I very rarely draw characters from behind. Broadside is indeed talking to the other members of Shadow Sqaudron as the Y-Wing makes the jump to hyperspace :)