Show me Graphite Drawings you like! ^-^

I'd like to collect artworks for a feature(or more), and you can post here your favorite drawings. From you or from somebody you admire!
Comments103
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Scarlett 02 by sjomme
Here is my latest one, after a six year break!

And a couple of the old ones;
LADY GAGA by sjomme   Kristanna Loken in T3, V2 by sjomme   Love is Hard by sjomme
Reading in the window by DevilishEvelyn   Elle Fanning by DevilishEvelyn
I found graphite hard to work with, but well, I try
Thank you so much for featuring my 'Patiently…' drawing. 
Oh, wow, you put two of mine! ;o; Thank you!!
no probs, your very welcome (and thank you for all your support of my work) :D :heart:
Of course! >.< <3
Here's digital graphite I guess...
Then again, colored pencils arent colored graphite but more like a hard wax...
Celeste but with digital pencils by Planet-i-Studios Mib Drew me by Planet-i-Studios
Very cute! Maybe we can feature these with another occasion. We focus here on traditional graphite :flirty: Do you know some works you like in graphite? ^^
I'd have to look around the site since I dont see it often around here and nobody I know really does pencil/graphite
You can browse like this www.deviantart.com/browse/all/… and choose something you like. just scroll down for a couple of minutes to see more of them and choose the best fitting your taste. :flirty: You can also change the criteria at the top left.
Nice work, I love this character! Thank you for your contribution!
Thank you for your contribution!
There are so many cool ones, Just to name a few: Stones in graphite by markstewart ANGER by MiroDesign Elegant Beauty 2 by markstewart Pencil portrait of Gene Tierney by LateStarter63 Eye drawing V by flaval Rey - Daisy Ridley by anokaxlegolas DRAWING: Divina Consonantia by EmanueleDascanio Cristoph Waltz by Jandzi Mandi by Redfox999

Mature Content

Blank Space by ffnana
Out To Pasture by MalcolmShortt For Just a Moment by bm23 Stephania - 4 by caiusaugustus Subject #7 by MalcolmShortt Drawing Metamorphosis by Guru-of-Graphite Can't turn back time by shimoda7
OMG, awesome textures and everything! Thank you! I wish I will be able to draw like this some day! :flirty:
Thank you very much for including my drawing.