How is your Inktober going? Share results!

What did you do for Inktober? Here are some of my Inks, not all, mostly Overwatch characters. I did learn a great deal on how to ink properly though, so it was a great experience :) Show me what you've got

Genji Young Inktober by luffie Halloween Dva by luffie Inktober Dva Streaming by luffie Inktober Tracer Voluptuous by luffie Inktober Genji the Dragon by luffieInktober, Widowmaker The One by luffie Inktober Mei's Scarf by luffie
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Inktober 2016 by JillLenaD
On track so far!
Nothing suits me like a suit.... by Randomstuff-Stuff  I'm an under achiever. 
wow your inktobers are wonderfull  
I decided do mitology 
inktober3 by AlmaTeresa inktober 4 by AlmaTeresa inktober 5 by AlmaTeresa Inktober 7 by AlmaTeresa
Niceeee, especially those that have more shadingss
This is cute, I just wish it is more refined hehe, but that's just my preference.
fair 'nuff. I did some more refined inktober stuff a few years back if that's more up your alley. It's waaaay back in my gallery, but if you're interested, you might like it. ^_^ 
Ok, decided to do this the right way with some favorites I've done so far: 

Delilah by Fires-storm Emilia by Fires-storm Babette by Fires-storm Cassie by Fires-storm
Gaston by Fires-storm Rahab by Fires-storm Riveter At A Soda Fountain by Fires-storm Belle Inktober by Fires-storm
Good job, the drawings are decent, but you should put more attention to you anatomy, it is very very important. I like the part where you add a simple color touches to the art, you should do more of that.
Thank, I actually have been trying to do more color touches lately, I do like the feel of it! 
Any particular places you see that I could focus on for anatomy practice? Suggestions always help!
Mmm, usually books, I don't find videos helpful for this. Sometimes, anatomy can be a little difficult to learn from books (they tend to be boring), so I suggest to read and TRACE them if you find them difficult. Yes trace them even if you are clueless, by the 15-20th piece, you will actually grasp some of the proportions better. 
PS: you need to trace them on paper, not digital, digital will not train your memory and drawing skills.
Nice, please post more if you have done more than one.
HerDerp.. I only shared the half-way ok ones -_- 

Ink-tober day 4 by LizChwan  Ink-tober day 5 by LizChwan     Ink-tober day 8 by LizChwan   Ink-tober day 9 by LizChwan   Ink-tober day 10 by LizChwan   Ink-tober day 13 by LizChwan  Ink-tober day 14 by LizChwan  Ink-tober day 15 by LizChwan    

Ink-tober day 18 by LizChwan   Ink-tober day 19 by LizChwan   Ink-Tober day 20 by LizChwan   Ink-Tober day 21 by LizChwan   Ink-tober day 22 by LizChwan   Ink-tober day 23 by LizChwan   Ink-tober day 24 by LizChwan   Ink-tober day 25 by LizChwan

Its also weird how someone can improve in drawing skills in a short amount of time.. 
That's... really a lot, good effort! Of course, the more you practice, the faster you improve with each piece. In art, there is always a war on attrition.